Dear Gustavo,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election as member of the Membership Committee. Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

I, Gustavo Pacheco, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Gustavo Pacheco

Ich, Gustavo Pacheco, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Gustavo Pacheco

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode