I'd like to ask again for a decision regarding the MIME icon. Question was if
we can find a more appearing icon for LibreOffice or create something more
special for TDF (the brand is too close to the product). And I received a
request to restart the mascot topic. Belongs to the same topic, somehow.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer