Hi Gustavo,

thanks for your answer.

Am 07.05.19 um 13:25 schrieb Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco:
> Hi Andreas!
>
> We didn't have changes in the MC and the list of the website is, of
> course, the official list. In the minutes we have only the presents.
> It was just a coincidence that K-J  wasn't present in this meeting and
> Ilmari yes (if you see the order in the website and the list of
> presents in the minutes, indeed, seems that some change happened but
> it's just a coincidence).
>
> Regards
> Gustavo
>

> Em ter, 7 de mai de 2019 8:03 AM, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de
> <mailto:ma...@gmx.de>> escreveu:
>

>     Hello,
>
>     Am 7. Mai 2019 10:08:07 MESZ schrieb sophi <so...@libreoffice.org
>     <mailto:so...@libreoffice.org>>:
>     >Meeting minutes
>     >Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting for 2019-Q2 filing.
>     >
>     >1. Call to order & Roll Call
>     >The meeting took place on 2019-03-18.
>     >Membership Committee Members present: Jona Azizaj, Dennis Roczek,
>     >Ilmari
>     >Lauhakangas, Gabriele Ponzo, Gustavo Pacheco
>     >

Two things:

- if I read the statutes correctly membership committee deputies are not
members of the MC. Thus in my opinion the sentence above should only
count four members of the MC.

- in my opinion it could be an issue with the European and German
privacy regulation to process personal data among more people than
absolutly necessary.

Kind regards,
Andreas