Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

K-J LibreOffice wrote:

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
because of personal reasons (severe illness).

I am truly sorry to hear so, but I fully understand the reasons and would have done the same. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks so much for all your work and contributions, for all you did for TDF and the LibreOffice project, and most important for the friendship - it was a true pleasure working with you, you are an important part of all this, and I hope to meet you again soon!

I will handle the formalities and reach out to the MC.

A big hug,
Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org