Hello, everybody,

I have been working voluntarily with TDF since January 2011 and I am a
member since 2013. Whenever possible I try to evangelize regarding the
advantages of adopting the ODF standard and LibreOffice as an office
suite.
Considering the number of people living in this region of the world, I
consider the need to add more volunteers to the community and,
eventually, more members to the foundation to be a continuous effort.
A significant weakness has to do with the language barrier as the
number of English speakers in this part of the continent is relatively
low. For this reason, I translate and publish on the Hispanic blog
press releases, interviews and articles that help raise awareness of
the strategic importance of adopting free tools and open standards.
I work in a high school with technical orientation all day. I live in
Misiones, Argentina (northeast of the country), an small province
between Paraguay and Brazil.
I'm averaging the 40's, father of two, a boy and a girl, and live and
I've been living in a couple for almost 20 years.

Full name: Daniel Armando Rodriguez

E-mail address: drodrig...@libreoffice.org

Affiliation: None

Declaration of candidacy:
If I am elected as a member of the Board of Directors, my goal is to
get more people involved in the project on a regular basis. I pledge
to continue to do my best for the benefit of the project and to work
hard to make the regional conference a recognized event.

Greetings