Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences. The community (thanks a lot to everyone involved!) has in parallel run several tests and we want to evaluate an alternate software for tomorrow's call, to enable everyone to participate. We will send out the final meeting link soon.

for Friday, we'll have the meeting at

        https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/pao-fkv-6px
        (thanks a lot to Paolo for providing that!)

and use our Jitsi instance at

        https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

only as a fallback.

Thank a lot,