Uwe: it's a shame that your tone is aggressive, and that you assume bad faith,
because it undermines the point you're making, which I believe is a good one.

Board: To phrase Uwe's question differently: can we on this list expect swifter
and more comprehensive minutes in future? Could inexpensive process changes be
made to enable that?

Thanks,

Sam.