Le 2020-07-13 17:26, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
==
Postings on this list are considered private. Please do not share
outside this circle.

For replies to this e-mail and to engage in the discussion, please use
the tdf-internal mailing list. The tdf-members mailing list is
announce-only.
==

Lionel Élie Mamane wrote:
My point is: do not send a message that people should pay (try to
create the demand), if the offer is not there.

I agree.

But I'm pretty sure that unmet demand is a problem worth having in the
ecosystem, and we're happy to meet it. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten