Il 07/12/20 16:28, Lothar K. Becker ha scritto:
> The proposals, in ALPHABETICAL order, are as follows:
>
> a. Advance
> b. Community
> c. Rolling

3. Advance
2. Community
1. Rolling

I understand, even between the community members, this is a pretty
controversial decision and for sure the result will leave a bad taste in
the mouth of many, whatever the decision will be.

Still, I would like to take the time to thank everyone that contributed
to the discussion, showing how much passion, love and care for the
project everyone has to contribute; I'm proud of our community.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors