Hi all,

I thank our Chairman to take the time to explain his vision of the freeze, which I share (at least, the vast majority of it, TBH). As such:

Il 13/01/21 16:28, Florian Effenberger ha scritto:
1. Ask the marketing project to make a proposal to revamp the LibreOffice Online website (https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-online/) to reflect the status quo

+1

2. Ask the team to keep an eye on BugZilla, and freeze/make read-only the BugZilla component for LibreOffice Online, should that be necessary (to avoid new bugs being filed, but do not delete existing content)

+1; this would be the first one to revert back IMHO, when conditions will allow for it.

3. Point the OpenGrok repository to the mirrored Collabora Online repository, for the time being, as long as the development is not happening at TDF

-1

4. Adapt the Dashboard for the Online repository and freeze contributions in the state immediately preceding the fork

+1; second item to be reverted when conditions will allow.

5. Ask the team to remove the Online section from the release notes in the wiki

-1, more with Lothar with clarifying the status quo on the wiki.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors