Il 02/02/21 18:10, Daniel Armando Rodriguez ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I think it's pretty clear that several BoD members, me included, have
> misunderstood the implication of such vote. Especially 1b. So, my take
> is to vote on Guilhems proposal, detailed bellow. Which I support.
>
> "rewind branches on https://git.libreoffice.org/online and for the time
> being deny all write
> operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side.  It'll
> freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
> free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
> will be just one switch away."

+1, but I think the proposal misses some bits. I'll try to cope with them:

* branches will be rewinded to commit (or the commits before)
4ca4fd34169dd386c2fa57bd28650c00b23d6864 (last commit before changes by
Collabora)
* OpenGrok needs to point to the TDF git/gerrit
* revert decision 1b and (if feasible) point TDF repo on GitHub on
git/gerrit on TDF infra.

After this bits, I think this whole votes needs another round of
confirmation - to be sure that also these bits are consensual.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors