Hi,

first thanks for the statement!

Am 25.03.21 um 14:56 schrieb Lothar K. Becker:
> Dear LibreOffice Community,
> Dear Open Source Community,
> (...)
> We are all perfectly aware of the consequences also for our project,
> given that the FSF is a member of our advisory board.
>
> We clearly expect a strong evidence that the FSF found a proper
> solution to the severe impact their actions have had on the global
> free software community. We will suspend FSF‘s membership in our
> advisory board and cease any other activity with this organization and
> their representatives, until the situation is healed.

if I understand this sentence correctly, the advisory board membership
has been suspended. If this is correct, the TDF website needs an alignment.

> Thanks for your support.
>
> Lothar Becker (TDF Board)
> Daniel Armando Rodriguez (TDF Board)
> Franklin Weng (TDF Board)
> Thorsten Behrens (TDF Board)
> Emiliano Vavassori (TDF Board)
> Paolo Vecchi (TDF Board)
>
> Marina Latini (TDF Membership Committee)
> Gabriele Ponzo (TDF Membership Committee)
> Ahmad Haris (TDF Membership Committee)
> Dennis Roczek (TDF Membership Committee)
> Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco (TDF Membership Committee)
> Shinji Enoki (TDF Membership Committee)
> Jona Azizaj (TDF Membership Committee)
>
> Florian Effenberger (TDF Team)
> Sophie Gautier (TDF Team)
> Olivier Hallot (TDF Team)
> Italo Vignoli (TDF Team)
> Xisco Fauli (TDF Team)
> Christian Lohmaier (TDF Team)
> Guilhem Moulin (TDF Team)

I'm missing some members of TDF bodies and the team here. Had they not
reached in time or are there different views on the topic in general or
only the wording?

Regards,
Andreas