Hi Emiliano, and thanks for your reply! I'm grateful for the effort you are
putting in to this activity.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 10:37 AM Emiliano Vavassori <
emiliano.vavass...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:.

> Someone, inside the Board, asked to extend the proposed policy by
> default to any member, but I must say I am very reluctant in doing so
> without any direct involvement of other TDF bodies (incl. the Membership
> Committee and the Board of Trustees, for example).

The MC has already reviewed the version that applies to them (quite a
different use case may I say, since they have such a narrow set of
responsibilities even though they are important). TDF's Board of Trustees
*is* the Members! That's who I am asking the Board to have review this
document, with a relatively short deadline so as not to be disruptive.
Trust me, I know how hard it is to get TDF's Board to make a decision!

I definitely am not proposing a public review at this stage. Let's not
confuse the Trustees/Members. The Trustees are ultimately the people the
Board and MC is accountable to and a policy aimed at controlling what their
elected representatives can and can't do is certainly of interest to them.

Cheers

Simon