I, Ayhan Yalçınsoy, elected deputy director of the board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start February 18, 2022.

Signed: Ayhan Yalçınsoy

Ich, Ayhan Yalçınsoy, gewähltes Ersatzmitglied des Vorstands der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2022.

Unterzeichnet: Ayhan Yalçınsoy
let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as deputy member of the board. Then I kindly invite
you to officially accept your position in the board by answering to this
message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat

Dr. Ayhan Yalçınsoy (PhD)
Management and Organization
+90 507 231 57 79

Pisi Linux Developer
Libreoffice Translator
Nry隊[hnuجr,칻&v.~ubz+nWm %ޡq+XX h{.n+>-x '^)޳騭m?g.֭zتmx܆+ކiZb˦z{_jب 0bˬ%̡l0g.֭+s