Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> I would wait for an eventual vote until a few weeks after FOSDEM just in
> case more questions and/or interest about the future of LOOL come up.

The attic proposal is only incidentally related to LibreOffice
Online. Do you have concrete suggestions on changing the actual
proposal?

> This agreement, to be drafted by our legal team in collaboration with TDF's
> counsel, should be added to the proposal before voting as it should be part
> of the on-boarding process for projects we intend to support.

I very strongly suggest to *not* make that mandatory for every kind of
project we'd be interested in adopting. It would otherwise completely
kill the onboarding of that kind of small-but-useful tools we've taken
up in the years past (cppunit, libcmis, odf toolkit etc).

No volunteer in her right mind would sign binding, legal agreements of
that kind.

Instead, it can be left to the discretion of the board to ask for more
formal commitments, if it sees a need.

Best,

-- Thorsten