Hi Paolo, hi Kendy, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> > Hence my proposal for another approach, that can well result in a
> > similar situation, but that you sadly didn't respond to for the third or
> > fourth time.
>
> You stated that I should have answered questions, that in my opinion are
> answered in page 10 and 11 of the proposal, but I haven't seen from you any
> actual proposal for improvements. Could you point me to your proposals in
> board-discuss just in case I missed them?

Can I repeat my request to get a small group (e.g. Paolo, Kendy as
representatives of the two opposing sides here) to first agree on a
workable process, to quickly iterate the proposal to something we can
all support?

The current approach via emails does not appear to get us closer to a
final result.

Thanks,

-- Thorsten