Hi *,

if possible, I would prefer if the discussion on what is, and is not,
a valid bug report on TDF's bugzilla would happen in the QA project
first and foremost.

I do see valid points on Alex' side (who spent a lot of time reporting
bugs), and also from Adolfo (who is right, that e.g. downstream Linux
distro bugs where always encouraged to be reported in distro
bugtrackers - because many times, it was e.g. a Gentoo quirk that
triggered a problem).

In any case, trying to be considerate to each other and understanding
the frustrations of the other side, would be my general wish,
all-over.

There is possibly a more general question behind this (along the
'using foundation resources' issue), which perhaps the board can form
an opinion on. Then it would be on-topic here.

Cheers, Thorsten

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Member of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany