Dear Gábor Kelemen,

as per § 7 III of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the Board of Directors.

Based on the last election [2], Gábor Kelemen is the next elected deputy.

I therefore ask you, Gábor Kelemen, do you want to accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Board of Directors as a full member?

Please, reply to this message with a "Reply to all".

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=14

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat