Hi all,

I think we finally reached a document with quite a few compromises with version 2.9, which is available in the shared folder.

There are a few elements that should be checked by our legal counsel especially from an HR/ESC relationship point of view and limitations about working on specifically mentioned projects.

Once our legal counsel evaluated the document and suggested the needed modifications we should be ready to vote it into action.

Ciao

Paolo