Dear Kendy,

Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> I resign from the Membership (Board of Trustees), and consequently I
> also resign from the Board of Directors.

It's with a lot of sadness, that I read your resignation. It is also
unfortunately not coming as a surprise. :(

I'd like to thank you a lot, for your calm and effective work, your
passion, dedication, and all the time you've invested over all those
years. We will miss your experience and patience, and deep insight
into FLOSS at the board & in the membership.

At the same time, I look forward to continue working with you on the
code.

All the best,

-- Thorsten