Hello,

on behalf of the board, I'll share the first numbers for the Apple app store. We'll in parallel look for the details on the Microsoft app store, and will provide them soon as well.

For the future, the idea is to share them together with the monthly accounting ledgers, but until we've established a process for that, you can find all data in the following folder:

        https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/cQMPfcr2dQWpqHA

(Members can access the same folder with a direct link of https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/1177025, it's the same content.)

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org