Good evening Andreas, hi all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I asked the board more than three weeks ago, to provide to TDF members
> the numbers from the Apple app store for the last years.

The current numbers were just published by Florian; for the past -
you've received a quite detailed answer from Michael Meeks on the
members list.

It is indeed unusual to discuss individual donations (in kind and
monetary) of any specific donor, even more so in public. TDF in
general is grateful for all contributions, big and small.

I suppose that might have been the reason, that nobody from the board
felt compelled to engage with your request yet.

All the best,

-- Thorsten