Hi all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> On 25/11/2022 14:04, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > We believe that would do a lot of good for TDF, its mission, and the
> > LibreOffice community at large. It's been taking a long time, so if the
> > board is ready to vote and trusts the team to handle the project, my
> > teammates and I would be more than happy to support these efforts.

As pointed out (I believe at considerable length) during the board
call on Monday, November 14, this proposal is not ready to vote on.

> All directors also expressed their support for the proposal which, as
> agreed, has been finalised by both myself and Jan so I'm sure the community
> is expecting that they follow through with their votes.

It is frankly shocking to read this statement. There has been support
for the idea in general, but certainly not for this specific version.

Paolo was very clearly aware of that, even more so, since we've got
the topic with lots of questions on the Monday call agenda.

Best,

-- Thorsten