Hi all,

I could not join this vote. As all that read my mails and hear my spoken contributions can know, I've always supported the idea for hiring developers. The proposal brought to vote by Paolo however, was IMO not fit for purpose - I've mentioned that on this list and explained it before in e.g. the recent board meeting.

Then, I've been busy recently, among others working on another proposal of course with great support from others. I promise that will be posted soon - ultimately tomorrow - allowing us to start the process of hiring by the end of the week, I hope.

Also I expect that this mail is sufficient answer to all questions (and more ..) brought to me on this list. But if there's anything essential I missed, please let me know and I'll try to answer.

Thanks,
Cor