Thanks Sophie !

Le 13/01/2023 à 11:58, sophi a écrit :

You don't see it currently because their is a special request for France that we have to comply with first (ANSSI certificate). Once this done, you'll be able to see it :) Christian provided a direct link, but we don't know if it will work either:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/libreoffice/id1630474372

The link will open in a browser just fine, but if I agree to open the link in the default Apple Store app, it displays an error message

"App indisponible"

"Cette app est actuellement indisponible dans votre pays ou région".

So, currently still not visible/available for French-based Apple store.

Alex