On 2/16/23 11:34 AM, Caolán McNamara wrote:

FWIW: the ANSSI cert was mentioned in today's ESC. Minutes:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2023-February/089958.html
"
    + question from Patrick
    + had no time to look into that yet (Cloph)
    + will share info once TDF filed its papers
"

Thank you and the ESC for discussing my request.

Do I understand correctly that TDF hasn't submitted anything to ANSSI yet? If yes, I am happy to help research and/or draft text to spread the work around.

I may be wrong, but so far I think that the only non-system encryption that triggers the requirement to file a submission with ANSSI is that LibreOffice includes the following third-party packages on macOS and iOS:

- Mozilla's Network Security Services (NSS) (both macOS and iOS)
- OpenSSL (macOS only)

Did I miss any?

Patrick