On 22.03.23 10:44, Andreas Mantke wrote:
what is the reason for this biting tone of your reply?

Thorsten's reply is not biting, neither I read Cor's question as aggressive why you ask. The answer with keeping the show running is reasonable given the challenges we face, although a bit pity for the project.

Turning things positively means to not just ask for sake of asking but to give ideas how to improve. Something like "it would be good to define milestones for the board", ideally with your personal view.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org