From: Shanley Kane <shan...@apigee.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Subject: Invitation: CORRECTED/FINAL: Open Cloud Initiative SGM. @ Mon Nov
21 3pm - 3:30pm (OCI Board)
To: OCI Board <board@opencloudinitiative.org>, "shanley.k...@gmail.com" <
shanley.k...@gmail.com>

CORRECTED/FINAL: Open Cloud Initiative SGM.

*When
*Mon Nov 21 3pm – 3:30pm Pacific Time
*
*
*Where
*Apigee HQ, 260 Sheridan Ave, Palo Alto, Floor 3 -OR- remote, use
conference call. (map)

*1. Please join my meeting, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:00 PM PST / 6:00 PM EST.
*https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/837892968

*2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.
*
Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 1944
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034