Hello Sam,

Thanks a lot for this great news.  I am delighted to be part of the
board and hope that we will make great progress in the Open Cloud!

Of course this thank you extends to all members of the OCI board of
director for their confidence.  While I know many of you, I hope to meet
with all of the board soon to get to know the others.

Best regards,
Nick