Nice SHURE mic!

In my younger years  ( 30+ years ago)   I had the  element and a ring with
2 of the spring  holding  ears snapped  off  so I let  someone else have
it...  as  we had  a  number of other ring and spring mics in the  display...

we have  the model 70 c  also  what an odd   mic!   they call it  a crystal
mic?  I thought it was a  condenser mike due  to big  black box.

this catalog is  great... have  saved a  copy...

ed#   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 7/17/2016 8:25:17 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,