No amount of aggregating, nor any number of aggregation sites to browse,
won't help if project admins won't play their part by posting news in a
timely and accessible fashion.

I was about to cite Orbit as a valuable project I would like to devote more
time to, but which seemed to have fallen off the face of the planet - until
I found http://orbit.psi.edu/?q=node/25. That's news, of a sort, but it
won't show up on an aggregation page.