Answers in-line.

-- Jord van der Elst.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Joachim Fritzsch
<joachim.fritz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Eric J Korpela
> <korp...@ssl.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>> 3.  There's no obvious way to attach to a project by URL.
> Also by intention. That is not standard use-case. The location is
> unchanged to the previous versions, the three dots in the projects
> tab.

We had a thread about that on the BOINC forums a while ago.
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=9582
It'll have screen shots of things I see and what my Huawei actually looks like.

On my phone I have to use the three stripes **on the phone** to get
the "Add project by URL" menu.
Others can again use the 'hamburger' in the top left (?)

So I use the hamburger on the left to get to the menu, do Projects,
have to do three stripes on phone (also called hamburger?), then the
Add project by URL option opens.
Not very intuitive. A previous version used long and short taps on the
Projects window. That's more intuitive for a smart phone.

>> 4.  There's no obvious way to detach from a project.
> Tapping on a project in the project tab -> Remove.

Here as well, I have to press the three stripes **on the phone** to
get the "Update", "Suspend", "Allow new tasks", "Reset" and "Remove"
options.
Neither long, nor short pressing on the project will do anything.