I'd like to see "Prioritized to meet deadline" in the UI, next to "Running".

________________________________
From: Richard Haselgrove<mailto:r.haselgr...@btopenworld.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎3/‎2014 9:19 AM
To: McLeod, John<mailto:john.mcl...@sap.com>;
boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu<mailto:boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] High priority status message removed.

The removal followed a question and answer session at the BOINC workshop in
Budapest earlier this week. The OS scheduler mis-interpretation was one that I
highlighted, but there was also a problem with users thinking that High
Priority was a project-chosen queue-jumping facility. I think we're much better
off without those confusions over terminology, but I agree with John that it
would be good if the reason for non-FIFO running could be marked in some way -
if we can find a less-frightening word.