What is the URL to that post?

----- Rom

-----Original Message-----
From: boinc_ad...@googlegroups.com [mailto:boinc_ad...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Haselgrove
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 10:54 AM
To: Rom Walton <r...@romwnet.org>; Jord van der Elst <els...@gmail.com>; BOINC
Cc: boinc_ad...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] [boinc_admin] When using HTTPS in image container tag,
image doesn't show.

I'm not sure it's as simple as that. Trying a few random image urls directly in
my browser (Chrome) address bar, some rendered differently when accessed via
HTTPS - e.g. protobucket switched to an html frame. But even when I found an
image which rendered normally in https, and pasted the url into a message board
post at a project I was accessing via https, it still just displayed the
'broken image link' icon.