I increased it to 2000, and 8 Mac GPU models are now shown.
-- David

On 11/7/2015 9:59 AM, Stephen Maclagan wrote:
  TBar over at Seti is complaining about Mac Nvidia/Intel GPUs only being
intermittently shown:
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=78297&postid=1740408 I believe the results aren't being shown because they often the fall outside the limits: "app_version_id in ($av_ids) and create_time > $t and elapsed_time>100 limit 500" Can you increase the 500 limit, and see if there is an improvement please. Claggy