From: boinc_dev [mailto:boinc_dev-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of David
Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 12:57 PM
To: boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] 153f66: Server (assimilator): add random string to
result ...

You're right - enabling upload certificates (which work, AFAIK) would fix the
problem too, as long as the project's upload directory isn't accessible.

If I recall, we made upload certificates not the default at a point where S@h's
servers were overloaded and we were looking for every performance boost
(actually the impact is probably negligible).

-- D