Our Android versions seem to be gradually failing.
Wouldn't someone like to learn Android development and fix things?
-- David

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Boinc doesn't work with the latest version of fire OS
Date:   Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:53:40 -0500
From:   Sander <sanderol...@gmail.com>
To:     da...@ssl.berkeley.edu <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu>

Hi Dave

My kindle fire hdx tablet computer has been running boinc with no problem, but
today it was upgraded to the latest version of fire OS. Now boinc no longer
works, and it is not available in the amazon app store. Since I can only
download apps from the amazon app store, I cannot run boinc.

Would it be possible to add boinc to the amazon app store? I have contacted
amazon about this and they said that you need to add boinc to their app store.

Sanders Olson