Oops! Right you are.  That fixed the problem.

On 11/14/2016 11:43 PM, Rytis Slatkevičius wrote:
Checking dev forums, there is also white.css, which applies the following background image:

input[type="button"], input[type="submit"], .btn, a.btn {
    background: #EDEDED url(img/white_grad.png) repeat-x scroll left top;
    color: black;
    border-color: #ccc;
}

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely
Rytis Slatkevičius

    When I use class="btn btn-primary" on a button or input, there's weirdness:

    - the button appears gray (isn't it supposed to be blue?)
    - when you hover over the button, a dark blue bar appears at the bottom.
    - if you press and hold the left mouse button,
      the button changes to all blue with white text
    - if you then move the mouse out of the button and release it,
      the blue bar reappears and the text is gone!

    I'm using the vanilla bootstrap.min.css, and no other CSS.
    Can anyone figure out why this is happening?
    It goes away if I remove the btn-primary.

    -- David