Jump to last post is even further broken.

When clicking on the link for 'posting in reply to message nnnnnn', we get
transported to the first post of the page we're on.
So I just clicked to go to
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=11137&postid=74271#74271
and I end up at
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=11137&postid=71252

Filling in
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=11137&postid=74271#74271
in the URL bar and hitting enter will not transport me to message 74271 at
all, it'll just leave me at the top of the thread. I have since upgraded to
Firefox 50, didn't fix it. I have logged off and back on to renew my
cookie, didn't fix it.

-- Jord van der Elst.