On 26 November 2016 at 00:05, David Anderson <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> I'm pretty much done with changing the BOINC web code to use Bootstrap.
>
> This is on Github in a branch called "bootstrap".
> Any objections to merging this into master?

I think it would be best to give people some time to find all the remaining
smaller issues. There seems to be more coming in every day. And I think
that even though they are smaller you should still address them before
merge. That way those projects that switch to Bootstrap will get to enjoy
bugless site right away.

You probably already know but just in case you don't, there are comments /
improvement requests in the Seti news thread and in BOINC's cafe thread.

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=80569
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=11137

-Juha