Subject:        Update recommended client to latest available development?
Date:   Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:31:51 +0100
From:   Jord van der Elst <els...@gmail.com>
To:     David Anderson <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu>

Hi David,

Can we have the latest available recommended client from the Download pages be set to 7.6.33 for both Mac and Windows, please? As this solves quite a bit of problems for users out there with Windows 10 and Mac OS X Sierra.

And I'd rather have that version available than the slightly more broken ones before that. Especially since I doubt we'll have a new client in the foreseeable future anyway, with Rom having moved out.

Should I leave Rom as moderator/project developer on the boards?

Thanks,

-- Jord van der Elst.