I just want to voice my disagreement with the process in which this
proposal was handled. There was barely time to comment and so far no one
did but implementation into the master branch has already started for
what seems to be a major change to Client and Server code.

As a volunteer contributor and committer to BOINC and as a BOINC PMC
member this proposal and the process in which it is done does not have
my approval.

Regards
Christian

P.S.: Although this mail is sent from my AEI email the opinion expressed
above is my personal one.