Actually this work was finished a long time ago. Christian did most of the work
and I gave feedback and offered some changes to make it easier for me and any
future BOINC Mac developers to do our builds.

On Mar 24, 2017, at 10:35 PM, Charlie Fenton <charl...@ssl.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> As far as I am concerned, the travis_osx_build_clean branch is ready to merge
> into master / head in GIT whenever you are ready to do so. Thank you for all
> the good work.

but for some reason Christian never did merge his development branch into GIT
master, though he has the ability to do so. I have already included all the
relevant changes on my end in GIT master.

@Christian, are you waiting for approval from someone else?

Cheers,
--Charlie