And presumably the same applies to the forthcoming v7.10 release, too?
Especially if I'm right in understanding that the new 'keywords' addition will
contain elements visible to end-users via BOINC Manager. Since I understand
that there's a rush on to get v7.10 available so that two new projects can come
on stream, it night be helpful to make and circulate a visual mock-up of any
new Manager elements, so that translators can prepare in advance while we tidy
up the final loose ends for v7.8

    On Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 13:07, Charlie Fenton