Hi David,

In order test, please could you confirm exactly what we should be testing? From my understanding the 'Tag' is client_release/7.8/7.8.3/ and this results in the following URL for the source tarball.

https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/archive/client_release/7.8/7.8.3/boinc-7.8.3.tar.gz

This tag represents commit efcd392 but I see that the latest commit on the 'branch' client_release/7.8/7.8.3/ is a3b75f4 and would result in the following URL for the source tarball.

https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/archive/a3b75f4184e8f86516d5f892accab0a32de6b913/boinc-a3b75f4.tar.gz

Which should I test?

Regards,

Laurence