Am 17.10.2017 um 06:13 schrieb David Anderson:
> Many of the translations
> (e.g. the web-site translations in html/languages/*.po)
> are out of date and I don't know how to update them.
>
> The document for this:
> https://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/AdminLocalize
> is very incomplete.

I updated the above page and linked to the actual implementation notes
and also removed duplications.

> It should be a cookbook for someone in my position.

What position are you referring to? I thought the translation stuff is
the responsibility of the translation manager? So if you are referring
to your release manager role the answer is simple: Inform the
translation manager about the date of the next release and let him/her
update templates and translations shortly before that.

Regards
Christian