Hi all, I have been away from Boltwire since ver 1.09.
( http://vacationrentalworkshop.com/jacwiki/   still on ver 1.09 )

That site doesn;t have any form actions and I want to do some new form
stuff so I am upgrading to the latest version.  I am pretty good with
php, but way bad on using the boltwire forms.

Conceptually what I want to do is similar to the comment plugin.  I
can put it in footer and it seems to work fine.

So my next step is to make a single summary page that summarrizes for
my pages:
( pages are structured as onetoplevel.manysecondlevel)

I would want a listing of comments that is grouped by toplevel and
then each comment includes the secondlevel pagename with the comment,
and link to the page where the comment appears.

THAT IS MY STARTER QUESTION!

Then I am essentially trying to add a task entry to the bottom of any
page with simply a status of open/closed and an action to delete.  So
whenever on some page I can add a task/comment to the bottem.  I can
see it on the summary page and link back to the page, then update or
delete as necessary on that page.

I have seen task management and ezproject and probably will learn from
them how to do what I want (both of them are a LOT more than what I am
trying to achieve.)

Any sugestions for getting that comment summary page described above
started would be appreciated, as well as how to delete or change
status of a comment.

jacmgr

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to