On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Shawn and Adriela Hoffman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I just upgraded after several months of still using an old version.  And
> embeds don't work right anymore.  Double quotes in the embeds come out as
> some strange code, and so do single quotes.  I also had a problem with
> includes.  [include somepage] just showed up as text instead of including
> the page like it was supposed to.
> Any ideas?

Not sure about the embeds... You might try editing and resaving the
embed code... Or send me a sample of code to look at and I might be
able to get it going. I've been reworking the ' and " mark handling
and it's a bit tricky.

As for [include somepage], change it to <(include somepage)>.
Actually, any function can now take any of these three markups:

{( )}, [( )], or <( )>

The main difference being when they are processed (in the order listed
above). More on the advantages of these differences would require a
(well-deserved) tutorial.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to