Hi all,
I've written a "free sorting" plugin which gives the freedom that you
can resort any search list's items in any order you like. The method
is create a input box for every items letting you set the data field
values which are used to sort the list. I can set values to multi
pages in one click, very efficient.
However the code has done all the things with only one problem that
the target pages with new data values do not index at the same time.
If a page doesn't be indexed, the "sort=" would not take affect. So
here I was blocked. Any ideas? The code is:
<code>
[(search group=test.* sort=ezsort template=check)]
/*
[[#check]]
[(template first)][form][t]
[(template each)][r][c] [[{+p}|+]]
[c][text js=1 ezsort_{count} value="{+:ezsort}"]
[session target_{count} {+p}]
[session if_{count} "! equal '{=ezsort_{count}}' '{+:ezsort}' ?
ezsort={=ezsort_{count}} , savedata_{count}=ezsort"]
[session savedata_{count}][session index_{count}
pages={=target_{count}}]
[(template last)][t][submit][form]
[[#end]]
</code>
Cheers,
linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---