The $1 should be the file type you entered, like .zip or .txt. Evidently this is a bug. I'll look into why the error message is not working quite right.
I have this line on my site.config page, you might try adding it to yours, modified as desired.. uploadTypes: gif,jpg,png,txt,pdf,backup,zip Though the default site.config page already has .gif files. Is it possible you tried .GIF or something like that? Looking at the code it does not seem to be case insensitive. I'll change that for the next release. Hope this helps... Cheers, Dan On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Kennethlimcp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I am trying to upload a gif file but i got this error: "Form > submitted. Files of type $1 not allowed." > > Any idea? > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
